Here is your chance to win one of our famous 'Paper Post' editions - signed by the Editor!
All you need to do is come up with a funny, original caption for the featured pictures taken at the recent Dutch Meet 2003.
Rules and Regulations
- Please post your entries only in the relevant Caption Competition thread which, for this week, can be found here
- There will be one winner for each week the competition runs
- Entry is subject to being prepared to reveal your home address privately to The Post Team via email, so if you are not happy to do this please do not enter
- Please observe all the general rules and regulations of the site and the BBC
- Entries will be judged on the Wednesday following the close of each weekly competition and the decision will be final and unchangeable
Last Week's Entries and Winner
The picture of 4 intrepid researchers braving a roller-coaster ride last week attracted a flurry of amusing captions.
- The ride took longer than expected while the artist painted a nice boundary around the hootooers memory print.
- After the ride downtown, it was decided that Shazz would not be allowed to drive any more.
- SHAAAAAAZZZZZ!!!! I...CAN'T...FEEL...MY...FACE! CAN...I...WRITE ABOUT IT...IN...THE...POST?!?!?!
- See? I told you we should have turned left at the last crossing!
- I told you not to push the little red button!!!!!
- No wonder I had a headache (in advance?)
- I'll make that last Post deadline, if I have to harness the Eagle of the Apocalypse to do it!
- The clever local wildlife makes an easy snack of unwary visiting anoraks.
- One by one the Semi-Evil Quasi-Super Death Eagles from Krypton 5 began picking various body parts off the unsuspecting hootoo'ers who politely wet themselves in response.
Picture for this week
This competition closes at midnight GMT on Tuesday 28th October.
This is a hard one so extra consideration will be given to those who guess who insisted on this picture being taken - the choices are:
Shazz, LuckyStar, Mina, Freggel and Marjin.