The CAC Continuum

0 Conversations

The Discreet Little Package in a Brown Paper Bag Issue

Is this the place?

Fiction smiley - cheersWeird Science smiley - drunk First/Personals smiley - hangoverKitchen Syncronicitiessmiley - emptySatire


Every now and again, the UnderGuide Miners turn up a piece of writing that ticks all the right boxes but, for one reason or another, can't have its day on the Front Page. In the case of the narrative contained in this issue of the CAC Continuum, it was deemed a little too strong for a 24-hour medium — which is what you're looking at right now, if you didn't already know — accessible by all and sundry. Doesn't stop the CAC from giving it a tug and a pull into the light of day, though, especially since we can give the warning: if you don't consider yourself an adult or you're only in the mood for comfort-reading, then don't click the link. Simple as that. For fans of this author's writing or if you fancy encountering something striking, then please do.

A17845653 by U3467975

Remember, if you like what you see, leave a message with the relevant Researcher.
You can always suggest writing for the CAC Continuum either by contacting
The Post, by getting in touch, or by visiting us at our own place.

This issue drew on the work of a number of UnderGuide volunteers,
was proposed by Waz and seconded by Trin,
as part of the Committee for Alien Content's continuing search
for truth and a wider audience.

Speak for yourself!

The CAC Continuum Archive


We gratefully acknowledge the support of the h2g2 UnderGuide
UnderGuide

07.12.06 Front Page

Back Issue Page

Post Birthday Graphic by Tonsil Revenge

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A17927616

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more