A Conversation for Dish the Dirt Here!!

NM for mayor, eh?

Post 21

shazzPRME

Well done Fenny smiley - smiley You past the first initiative test smiley - smileyWhen confronted with a tricky question....waffle,and don't answer it directly! I have the evidence now.....it will be taking pride of place in the *Rumour* site smiley - bigeyes
shazz smiley - winkeye


NM for mayor, eh?

Post 22

msmonsy

just remember if anyone asks you where you got it I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!
monsy smiley - fish


NM for mayor, eh?

Post 23

shazzPRME

But of course!Anonymity is secure!.....shame that you put your name to the posting though! LOL
shazzsmiley - winkeye


NM for mayor, eh?

Post 24

Baron_Shatturday

I think NM is gonna get the sympathy vote for the posting of the teddy-bear/flowers shot! I demand a re-count! PERJURY! Uh, something...

da Baron
smiley - fish A goldfish in every pocket!


Picture

Post 25

FairlyStrange

As if I WOULDN'T know where that came from!

Only 3 people have access to a copy of it......my first wife(I assume she has burned her copy)...me(and I D**N SURE ain't giving it out volutarily!)....and MONSY!!!!

I thought I had disposed of that little piece of evedence long ago....oh well.

Baron...if you'd like, I'll let you claim it as yours!smiley - smiley I'm all for fairness in campaigns!

NM


Picture

Post 26

Baron_Shatturday

Nah, I'll pass... hehehe. smiley - smiley Three's plenny of incriminating stuff on me floating around.... especially if you get clips from the chanell 1 (http://www.channel1.com) video archive, where I was interviewd whilst at the compound (if they didn't cut me out of the final footage, I haven't seen it)... It was the dope documentary.

Egads! I've given out more dirt on MYSELF!

da Baron
Fumbling in the limelight...

smiley - fish "A goldfish in every pocket"!


Picture

Post 27

shazzPRME

LOL....thought that you'd just sneak in under the wire in here eh Baron!That no-one would notice!Wrong!!!I will most definately have to check THAT out.....things like that are allegedly illegal in London!
and NM.....sympathy on your obvious distress!
shazz smiley - winkeye


Picture

Post 28

FairlyStrange

YEAH.........RIGHT!!!!!

My son said he had some "even better" stuff.....I asked him if he REALLY had a death wish!

(He's bigger than I am, so that didn't scare him....D**N-it!)

NM


Picture

Post 29

shazzPRME

I think that I better talk to your son then NM smiley - smiley
shazz smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more