A Conversation for Dish the Dirt Here!!

Fenny was framed!!

Post 1

Jimi X

You can't believe anything bad about Fenchurch M. Mercury!!

I have it on good authority that she is the only politician in the entire world who is above corruption! She is also above taking things from the public coffers. (That's what henchmen are for!!) As an alleged Yank, she has spent years learning how not to get caught. And if, for some reason, a scandal would erupt during her tenure as mayor, be assured that she knows how to declare war on innocuous neighbours to distract the public's attention.

A vote for Fenny is a vote for peace unless you want a war, in which case, vote Fenny for a strong defense!

A vote for Fenny is a vote for prosperity unless you are an aesthetic, in which case, vote Fenny for self-denial and suffering!

A vote for Fenny is a vote of happiness unless you like being depressed, in which case, vote Fenny and get the blues!

A vote for Fenny is a vote for integrity, unless you stand to benefit from a corrupt administration, in which case, vote Fenny because you know who it will benefit!

A vote for Fenny is a vote for smiley - fish, unless you don't like fish, in which case, why are you reading this??


Key: Complain about this post

Fenny was framed!!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more