A Conversation for Homepage of the Virtual Mayor of London Site

Mayor Dudemeister

Post 101

shazzPRME

I agree NM.....It sounds painful!
shazz smiley - winkeye


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 102

Baron_Shatturday



A "havana" (cigar) for every "blunt" (the result of wrapping marijuana in a cigar-wrapper).

Not that I know anything about that kind of stuff!

da Baron
smiley - fish DIDN'T teach Hawkwind about BLUNTS!


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 103

Sporkulious Eglon

Yes, I've heard how "ignorant" you are of such ideas


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 104

Baron_Shatturday



That's completely right, Sporky! I have NO KNOWLEDGE whatsoever of anything to do with ganja, marijuana, reefer, mary-jane, weed, pot, grass, herb, etc. I just hear things, that's all.



da Baron

smiley - fish Sorry! But that goldfish ISN'T LEGAL TENDER!


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 105

FairlyStrange

As I said before....you won't find many takers on that trade in this town!!!!smiley - winkeye

NM


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 106

Dudemeister

We'll keep it out of the manifesto then.

A goldfish for everyone and a jellied eel in every pocket!


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 107

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

That's it, I'm getting rid of all my pockets once and for all......


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 108

shazzPRME

Hmmmm! I'm inclinded to agree with you TVF! Jellied eels don't belong in pockets!
shazz smiley - winkeye


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 109

Sporkulious Eglon

Why make the distinction between eels and Jellied eels at all? I wouldn't prefer either in my pockets...

And for all those perverse minds out there: STop GIggliNG!! I make no conotations!


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 110

Baron_Shatturday



Well you had all better get SPORRAN'S or something to carry your goldfish around in when I become PRESIDENT OF THE US of A! I have dropped out of the race for Mayor of London, it's true- but like Tricky Dick (my hero) I have loftier goals in mind- not to belittle the title of Lord High Mayor or anything- but as President I'll get NUKES to play with! And I think Fenny will let me keep these since they won't be stored in OUR personal silo!

As you may have already deduced from my mention of sporrans and goldfish, I intend to keep the goldfish currency on my platform- only now we'll get to play havoc with the IMF and the GLOBAL ECONOMY!

It'll be more fun than Amsterdam during the great tulip speculation!

And if I have my way, it'll be more fun than Amsterdam NOW! I shall legalize all manner of intoxicants! Prostitution! Gambling! DANCING! Eating garlic before having sex! MASTURBRATION! Why, it'll be a veritable Sodom and Gomorrah!

There'll be chickens in the cauliflower!
Chickens in the corn!
Chickens driving cadillacs to Washington D.C.
All on that day when I set my chickens FREEEEEEE!

Ooops! Gilbert Shelton flashback. Excuse me!

da Baron
smiley - fishA goldfish for every sporran!



Mayor Dudemeister

Post 111

shazzPRME

Does that mean there won't be anymore chickens in the pot then ?! smiley - bigeyes
shazz smiley - winkeye


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 112

Fenchurch M. Mercury

But I was happy with the chicken on every desk... *sigh* you're going to have to get off the desk now, Cluckers...


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 113

Sporkulious Eglon

I don't much care for chickens... unless they're roasted and smothered with a honey-mustard glaze


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 114

Dudemeister

The Baron is welcome to his post as Pres. of the Us of A. When I am Mayor, he is welcome to visit for a home style chicken barbeque with grits 'n' chitlins - washed down with a few pints of Directors. We check the pockets at the door, and a dress code will be in effect, along with proper rules of dining etiquette and social interaction.


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 115

shazzPRME

Thats what *chicken in the pot* means here Sporky! smiley - smiley
shazz smiley - winkeye


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 116

Dudemeister

Due to the obvious populist pressure here, there shall be no pot, with chickens or not - except for medicinal purposes.

I think Alexi Sayle as a nice recipe for the peoples' pot roasted oven chicken. The frozen ones are better for clobbering people with.


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 117

shazzPRME

Hmmmmmmm....have you checked out the current state of the poll Dude?!
You appear to be a little behind LOL.....or are you *coming with a late run* in the immortal words of derek and clive smiley - bigeyes
shazz smiley - winkeye


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 118

Dudemeister

It could be a big sham. Those not on line with the party can stay at home and play with their jellied eels. Bunch of chickens.. my..

Did I vote for myself?


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 119

shazzPRME

Not yet no!! You are about the only candidate who hasn't LOL
shazz smiley - winkeye


Mayor Dudemeister

Post 120

Dudemeister

Well then I cast 3 votes in one -
Myself
Senora Dudemistress
Sofia (micro-dudemistress)

We all vote for Dudemeister to be Virtual Mayor of London.


Key: Complain about this post