A Conversation for Paranormal

Paranormal and other wierd stuff

Post 1

Peregrin

A few ramblings:
Although I am a Christian, in terms of the paranormal I like the viewpoint expressed by Monty Python's Life Of Brian and The Meaning Of Life. Excellent stuff. Basically, there's a lot we can't explain, but I think the nature of us not being able to explain it means that we are NOT able to explain it. I don't think that made sense. Oh well.
To review: There's a lot we can't explain, but who cares anyway and why don't we have a laugh while we can.
That's better.
If you are interested in the paranormal, you might find my Conspiracy Theories page interesting at A202483.
I find the word 'Supernatural' interesting. Doesn't supernatural, logically, mean something that is more natural than normal? Or am I just thick?


Paranormal and other wierd stuff

Post 2

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I'm currently running a site on Paranormal and Belief Systems at http://www.paranormal.org.uk - If anybody out there feels like submitting some copy for the site, pay it a visit and check out the "house style"... smiley - bigeyes


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more