A Conversation for Paranormal

Paranormal?

Post 1

Nel Blu

I understand that there are many people on this earth with many different opinions about what is normal. What is totally normal to me, might seem totally crazy to you. So really the only definition of paranormal that everybody knows about is what the science world tells us. This bites. Alot. Because if you think about it, the appearence of ghosts, angels, spirits, the healing of people, the theories of energy and also the appearance of UFOs are perfectly natural. These are all parts of nature. But possibly why people cannot see this or don't think this way is because it is unusual. And the natural reaction of humans to anything weird or seemingly unnatural is rejection and having to protect oneself. This is quite okay, it is human nature.
But there really shouldn't be any word such as 'paranormal' because we all percieve things in different ways - some of us are open and accepting, some of us aren't.
But that's just my thoughts.


Key: Complain about this post

Paranormal?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more