A Conversation for 42FM Debate Channel

Evolution: Science or evil lie of Jesus hating heathens?

Post 1

badger party tony party green party


Hell again Nerd, you have had some discussions with Ste on this subject.

Though you and dont agree on many htings one of the facets of your recent conversations with Ste seems a good place to start.

What can we take as reasonably true objective evidence.

All those with the wit to understand their senses do know, would you not agree, that there is a real physical universe beyond what we call our *selves* to interact with and that this universe exsists in three tangible dimensions and has a fourth dimesion we experience called time?

one love smiley - rainbow


Evolution: Science or evil lie of Jesus hating heathens?

Post 2

badger party tony party green party

that should be "Hello again"

and I also should have said on the second line.

Its latesmiley - sleepy


Evolution: Science or evil lie of Jesus hating heathens?

Post 3

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

Well your first problem is in your title.

Perhaps your title should be "Creation: Just as valid or an evil lie of Evil Religious People"


Evolution: Science or evil lie of Jesus hating heathens?

Post 4

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

Actually it is kinda nice hearing from a old-times caller smiley - laugh

I was just thinking today of logging on and saying I'm not gonna do it ... (i.e. restart the show again - see my journal) but now that I'm hearing from you again I'm thinkin maybe I should.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more