A Conversation for 42FM Debate Channel

The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 1

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

[Announcer] And here's your host, the one and only Nerd42!!!

[Host] Hello, World! I'm Nerd42, a proud member in good standing of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy! But apart from my politics, I've said this before, and I'll say it again: I believe in Truth. I believe that somewhere out there there is a Truth that is true, always has been true, and always will be true whether I have it in part or in whole or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you like it or not, and whether you even know about it or not! Whatever you believe, believe it loudly. Say "Hey, World! I know the Truth! Here it is!" and if anyone disagrees, debate it with them. Who knows, maybe they're right! Maybe you'll learn something! Maybe I will! Whatever happens, you can listen (or talk) live here on the New 42FM Debate Channel!

smiley - towelNerd42


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 2

badger party tony party green party

Hello Nerd, my first question is since you refered to Jesse Jackson as a "black supremisist" can you give me and the other listners some of examples of Jacksons "black supremisist" ideas or better still quotes.


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 3

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

first time caller:

And who is Jesse Jackson, it sounds familiar?


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 4

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

[Host] Okay okay, I've been thinking about it, and that was rude - but I still have a very low opinion of the man's politics. It is quite easy to dig up dirt on him at Google, but that's probably true for anybody - you saw my links about Rush?
http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm
smiley - towelNerd42


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 5

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

Wow - here's another one....
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26851
smiley - towelNerd42


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 6

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

Search on "jesse jackson black supremacist" brings up a page that says:
"Al Sharpton, Kweisi Mfume, and Jesse Jackson, all attended a Black Supremacist march in Washington DC called the Million Man March. The Nation of Islam’s, Louis Farrakhan, who by the definition of most would clearly be defined as a racist and a Black supremacist, headed up this event and was the featured speaker."
I have heard of the Million Man March, but I have not heard it called "black supremacist" before. Is this accurate?

WorldNetDaily - whatever that is - seems to really dislike Jackson.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17354

Anyone who says America does not have a left-wing needs to go look at http://www.democraticunderground.com/
smiley - towelNerd42


The Show - Testing phone line

Post 7

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

This is a test. Test, test.
smiley - towelNerd42


The Show - Testing phone line

Post 8

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

It works!
smiley - towelNerd42


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 9

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

Hey wow, I didn't know about the applause smiley - applause smiley... might come in useful in the future. From now on, when there's a first time caller, I'll give them a round of smiley - applause
smiley - towelNerd42


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 10

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

'Democractic Underground' definitely spouts a lot of rhetoric supporting Democracts and Liberals, but I don't see anything that left-wing about it really.


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 11

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

[Host] I am glad to see that I am definately going to have plenty of disagreeing callers! That's good. Now, about democrats underground, isn't that like saying "Well, the Nazis definately spout a lot of rhetoric against Jews and everything Jewish, but I don't see anything that anti-Semitic about it really." I begin to understand why some left-wingers don't want to be called liberals or even progressives - they're way too far Left and should be called socialists or communists instead.

[Host] And it seems to me playing the Race Card is a new form of mccarthyism, don't you think? Rush made a good point in his book when he said that the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is only for the Advancement of Liberal Colored People - you won't catch them supporting the Advancemnt of Clarance Thomas or Alan Keyes will you?
smiley - towelNerd42


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 12

badger party tony party green party

Well you have dug this little gem up SINCE you first posted the Jesse Jackson was a black supremacist. AFTER I asked you why you refered to him as a black supremacist. So you havent really answered why you thought it was reasonable or right to make such a claim in the first place.

"Al Sharpton, Kweisi Mfume, and Jesse Jackson, all attended a Black Supremacist march in Washington DC called the Million Man March. The Nation of Islam’s, Louis Farrakhan, who by the definition of most would clearly be defined as a racist and a Black supremacist, headed up this event and was the featured speaker."

This evidence also does not support your claim that he is or ever was a black supremacist. No more than it proves that he is fat like sharpeton or a muslim Like Farrakhan. See if I go to the pool in the park with a bag of bread on a sunday morning, every sunday morning even, it doesnt make me an aquatic bird with webbed feet and a yellow bill anymore than going to the million man march makes JesseJackson a white hating, anti semitic, black plotter for the overthrowing of democracy in the US.

Whats really illuminating is that your fevered attempts to find evidence to back your claims up shows that you were probably just regurgitating some one elses BS. I like your radio show already Nerd a little private place where you can post your bile and I can show it up for the willfuly ignorant, ill founded and downright incorrect rubbish it is without clogging up someone elses thread.


The real shame of your situation is that you are blessed with quite a bright mind but it has been shut down by living under a system that does not want you to think. The system that wants you to believe there were WMDs in IRAQ, wants you to think that white and black people will always exist in a state of conflict with each other, that the advice pull your self up is the best thing to give to the underprivilidged. If you and millions like you woke up there would be no revolution only harmony. Sadly you have been taught to pay your taxes and not think about how theyre used other than on a small scale, to take your orders to kill and not wonnder who you are killing and why. Like the poor soldiers in Iraq you do what you do because you think its for your neighbours your community your country and your god.

In Afghanistan since the war on terror overan and took control of that country heroin production has increased. American soldiers died in Iraq to destroy nonexistant WMD. Soldiers died in Afghanistan to remove the tyrany of the Taliban but women are now being raped by Northern Alliance police. Weapons exports to Pakistan have increased they have been paid for with aid given to Pakistan by the US.

This means that US tax dollars are paying for weapons that US soldiers may have to face in ten years or so time because Pakistan is a bellicose nuclear power. You might think this is all far fetched but it is exactly what happened in the first gulf war. Who permitted and orchestrated the sale of the weapons to Iraq Gerorge Bush senior. The US public watched the pictures on CNN and never asked "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?"

Are you all going to keep your brains in nuetral while it happens again?

smiley - rainbow



The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 13

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

That's circular logic Nerd. If I don't believe that the American Democrats are on the left, then a website spouting lots of rhetoric supporting them is left-wing either.

I mean, they don't even appear to want a National Health Service? In the UK, even the British National Party support the NHS.

I should point out that te BNP's policies include stopping foreign aid entirely, bringing back capital punishment and introducing segregation. They describe Margaret Thatcher as a "confused classical Liberal".


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 14

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

" They describe Margaret Thatcher as a "confused classical Liberal"." wow, they're more crazy than the NZ national party, who want to privatise everything, to an extent and do what ever the US tell them to http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F72762?thread=328022 However our ACT party would make republicans look a little soft http://www.act.org.nz/ - has to be read with you BS detector switched on.


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 15

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

The Democrats DO want a national health service, and I've admitted I was rude to call mr. Jackson a racist - just as rude as people who call mr. Limbaugh a racist.
smiley - towelNerd42


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 16

badger party tony party green party

Helo Nerd you're absence may have mad you forget that on this nor any other thread on h2g2 have you retracted or apologised for calling Jackson a "Black supremacist".

Furthermore calling him a racist is not as rude as calling Limbaugh a racist. That Limbaugh is a racist is a simple statement based on the facts. Whereas calling a racist or "black supremacist" is a poorly fonded lie and a slur against everything that the man claims to stand for and to my knowledge runs against EVERYTHING he has said and done.

What are you trying to say (1)Jackson is a racist, so (2)its OK for Limbaugh to be a racist?

Seperately or together neither one of those statements is correct.

If you want to have a debate read what people are posting and respond to that. Although if you are thiking of being a politician ignoring other people questions and talkig rubbish is a good start.

smiley - rainbow


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 17

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

Uh, hello! Post 4!


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 18

badger party tony party green party

Sorry Nerd that just does not cut it. Saying it was rude does not address the fact that you were downright wrong and you had attacked his character without so much as checking if what you thought or had heard someone else say was true or even slightly believable.

Try again.


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 19

The Artist Formerly Known as Nerd42

try again on rush.


The Show - Your calls answered here!

Post 20

badger party tony party green party

OK you want me to prove to you that Limbaugh is racist.

Well theres the "take the bone out of youur nose" commnet for one for a man in the media to make such a comment is crass and an incitment to racial hatred. It is a verbal racial attack on someone who he would not extend common decency because of his ethnic heritage.

If an arsonist burns down five houses but not his neighbours he is still an arsonist.

Limbaugh makes racist comments to people he doesnt know but gets on with a few black people craven or misguided enough to overlook his mentality does not change the FACT that he is a racist.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more