A Conversation for Next To The Custard

Endings are hard

Post 1

MaW

It's difficult to finish something. You did this one very well.

smiley - applause


Endings are hard

Post 2

Ripper, the Almost - recharging writer

thanks. it was hard smiley - brokenheart, but it had to happen eventually smiley - brave, and I'm very happy with it smiley - biggrin.

Not quite as happy about earlier episodes smiley - wah, which could be much better, but I like this one a lot.

Post-Custard party! Bring on the smiley - bubbly!


Endings are hard

Post 3

MaW

Yay! Party! smiley - bubblysmiley - somersault

Read Only Slightly first though.


Endings are hard

Post 4

Post Team

As I said to Ripper last night, this was an excellent ending and one I didn't foresee. smiley - biggrin

I just hope that the brains remain safe... you never know when they may come in handy again! [smiley - rofl] <---

shazz smiley - thepost


Endings are hard

Post 5

Ripper, the Almost - recharging writer

I have no idea what's going to happen to the brains. I don't have much clue as to what might happen to anything else, either.

All of which makes a sequel rather exciting. I can do anything!

speaking of which... Only Slightly did anything this week. Prespect to MaW (smiley - groan), I have no idea what he's got planned for the remainder of the series. (But I still think, in addition to the Gurus and Sitters on the Chair of Mina and such, there should be a Post Reporter somewhere in his universe!)

But for now, the brains are safe. Don't worry about them. smiley - cake, anyone?


Endings are hard

Post 6

MaW

You've been bugging me about a post reporter for ages now. Why not just relax and enjoy the story?


Endings are hard

Post 7

Ripper, the Almost - recharging writer

I am relaxing and enjoying the story. So I'm going to stop bugging you about it now.


Endings are hard

Post 8

MaW

Good.


Endings are hard

Post 9

Ripper, the Almost - recharging writer

more smiley - bubbly! people aren't drinking nearly enough.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Next To The Custard

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more