A Conversation for Escape Pod Dreams - 40

I've given up......

Post 1

The Pink Ferret (slightly fruity)

You're right. Humans as a species are too bizzare, too insane, too self destructve to save. I recently went to a stundent CHOGM in wellington nz as the forgien secretery of zimbabwe. the idea was to find a peaceful solution to the worlds' problems. Instead when my PM was asked to stand down he went insane, sacked me and attempted to control the commonwealth.

Everyone at this event were quite serious and very bright. If this is whjat the world will come to in the future, I'm leaving. For now I've abandoned all hope of saving humanity and are now intending to be a zoologist. Other animals, I have found, make a hell of a lot more sense than humans.


I've given up......

Post 2

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

On the other hand, it's hard to sue an animal if it bites you...

I keep hearing that some rare poisonous snakes are only known to have bitten herpetologists... 'cause they are the only one's stupid enough to invade the snake's habitat. I'm gonna study this reclusive creature even if it kills me! All right, mate. Chomp!
Most other animals and humans do their best to give them their space.

I think space is what it's all about.


I've given up......

Post 3

The Pink Ferret (slightly fruity)

Here in NZ we don't have snakes, but i've been bitten by every other member of the animal kingdom and also by several (ADULT) people, and i can say animals are better. I've been mugged by a large parrot as well. It took my watch!


I've given up......

Post 4

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

No snakes in NZ?!smiley - yikes
Did St. Patrick visit there as well?


I've given up......

Post 5

The Pink Ferret (slightly fruity)

Not as far as I know.

Were just geographiclly isolated so the little barsards never came here in the first place.

But we Have keas. These are big mountain parrots that pull cars to bits and keep you awake.


I've given up......

Post 6

The Pink Ferret (slightly fruity)

Not as far as I know.

Were just geographiclly isolated so the little barsards never came here in the first place.

But we have keas. These are big mountain parrots that pull cars to bits and keep you awake.


I've given up......

Post 7

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Wow. I've never heard of them.


I've given up......

Post 8

The Pink Ferret (slightly fruity)

Look 'em up.

They're big, green, and loud. They're very smart, for birds. Once at an avairy, I saw an old man feeding peanuts to a pair of them. One bird didn't mind sult and ate the nuts, but the other saved up a few, carried them over to the water, washed the salt off and then ate them!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Escape Pod Dreams - 40

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more