A Conversation for Surreality Rules BlackJack

Correction and question

Post 1

Lupa Mirabilis, Serious Inquisitor

Under TEN, shouldn't it say "...I can lay the ten of _clubs_, all the _hearts_ with the eight on top..."? That seems to be what you're describing.

Also, is there a penalty for talking to or about someone who doesn't exist, and is there a penalty for a nonexistent player who attempts to act as though they existed?


Correction and question

Post 2

Lupa Mirabilis, Serious Inquisitor

One more question: When you lay a Total Hatstand, can you move people's cards anywhere other than into other people's hands (like into the discard pile for example)?


Correction and question

Post 3

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Hi there Lupa!! smiley - smiley
I got an email from Mykl, he asked me to pass on this message to you, in reply to your post, as he can't, something about work, no internet access (well, seldom), not having his own computer, getting married, etc, the usual excuses smiley - winkeye

Anyway, he says:

"Basically the game was invented by George Watson and myself, in Salisbury as a way of getting through quiet free periods in the 6th Form. (I'm not sure if that's your question or not)

But you are absolutely correct.
It should be the 10 of clubs, followed by all the hearts.

As for the other question about Total Hatstands, I don't see why not."

smiley - smiley
::Lisa


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more