A Conversation for The Royal h2g2 Geographical Institute

No Subject

Post 1

KMN

Count me in too....though I seem to be the only one at the moment representing my region (India for you!!). However, its nice to do the honours and lets hope we get more join the clan.

Good day to you all, irrespective of what time zones you are in.

Meenakshink


Welcome

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

Welcome, Meenakshink!


Welcome

Post 3

KMN

Thank you Gnomon!

By the way, I'd like to know how I make an entry to include a region of specialization - I can see that India is currently not listed under Asia.

Have a nice day.

Meenakshink/ KMN


Welcome

Post 4

Gnomon - time to move on

Hi Meenakshink. There is already a category for India. Asia is divided up into four, one of which is South Asia. This is further subdivided into categories, one of which is India, with 16 different entries.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/plain/C48

If you're not happy with the way the categories are laid out, you can leave a note at Editorial Feedback (click on Feedback, then on Editorial) suggesting the way you think it should be. If the editors agree, they'll change it for you.


Welcome

Post 5

Gnomon - time to move on

Sorry, there shouldn't have been a 'plain' in that. Try this:


http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/C48



Welcome

Post 6

Number Six

KMN - follow this link!

117?thread=11749879/thread/322957" >F149879?thread=322957&latest=1


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more