A Conversation for DC Comics, Green Lantern

Peer Review: A119341 - DC Comics, Green Lantern

Post 1

The Professor

Entry: DC Comics, Green Lantern - A119341
Author: Codename Nomad - U32998

The full history of the Green Lantern, maybe some improvement, better format.


A119341 - DC Comics, Green Lantern

Post 2

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Slow down there Prof! Before you go submitting even more entries written by other Researchers there is some protocol which has to be adhered to.

Etiquette demands that firstly you should leave a message at the Researcher's Personal Space asking them if they mind you submitting their entry to PR. If they are still active you should get a reply from them saying yes or no. If they have apparently left h2g2 you should leave a message and wait two months to confirm that they have definitely left the building. If you have no reply to your post, leave another message telling them that you have now submitted their entry and leave a link to the PR thread incase they return to h2g2 at some point in the future (it has been known for people to come back after two years or more).

In either circumstance, this only works with entries which are finished and which will need no further work done on them, which is clearly not the case with this entry. Since you are not the author you can't work on it, and since it is nowhere near finished it shouldn't be in Peer Review.

smiley - geeksmiley - online2longsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - hangoversmiley - ok
Scout


A119341 - DC Comics, Green Lantern

Post 3

The Professor

true enough, i'll remember that, and i was done in any case.


A119341 - DC Comics, Green Lantern

Post 4

U168592

I noticed this Entry while skimming through the Guide and noticed it's been left alone for a while. Is there any chance that it could go to the Flea Market, I'm quite willing to pick it up and do something with it smiley - biggrin
PGHF
smiley - devil


A119341 - DC Comics, Green Lantern

Post 5

The Professor

wow, I looked at this entry way back when. Crazy.
The whole situation is still embarassing.

The Professor
Societas Eruditorum


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more