A Conversation for In Other Words

look on the bright side

Post 1

If the universe is infinite, then im "a" center, 21+4^1+8+9=42

when you were four, would you have enjoyed studieng? i know i wouldnt, i know that now, im 15 and and i really enjoy maths and science, im no stephen hawking, i wish i was, but einstein wasnt very smart when he was young, he failed his final exam, but he was succesful. i know that i am better than a lot of people, i see that when im the only one who can do a maths problem in science and i can hear the teachers busy talking about it to each other.

i wish i could be in the same school as you zaphod, we would probably keep each other good company, but until then i'll just remain being about the only kid in the school not invited to go to the beach, oh well.


look on the bright side

Post 2

Darth Zaphod

hahasmiley - smiley yes, I bet we wouldsmiley - winkeye 'specially if you can come up with a name like "If the universe is infinite, than I'm 'a' center" Because that's something I'd think of!

DZsmiley - planet


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more