A Conversation for Anonymouse

Novelista No momento

Post 1

oldpinkdog, Counselor of Alcoholic Culture Jammers(Banging their heads against the wall of willful ignorance)

Fake Italian since I am reading "A Farewell To Arms" right now.
I sat at the computer for a few hours trying to write, but it wouldn't come so I logged on to the guide for a while. I was frustrated by the lack of action on the greatest site in the known cyberworld. Too many people are logging on to porn sites, or viewing dissected human cadavers on Crazy S**t. com, or the Stile Project. I have had no hits on my personal space for months. I try to reach out and the researchers I contact never even log onto the guide anymore. So I turn to you, Anonymouse, for companionship on this bleak planet. How is it going? I enjoyed your guide entries. If you have time, come into my little space and have a drink. You are welcome anytime.


Novelista No momento

Post 2

Anonymouse

Welcome, opg, have a smiley - stiffdrink. Writer's block is a nemesis I know upclose and personal, and he's friend to neither me nor you, methinks. I shall wander o'er to your place anon, but I fear my stay must to be brief, as the dreaded RL calls, and I am late again. smiley - erm

'Nonniesmiley - rose


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more