A Conversation for 24 Lies a Second

The Awix review

Post 1

Boots

Why are you not reviewing for the nationals? Superb as always. My cinema going is dictated by your reviews and within the first paragraph I know whether I shall enjoy the film or not. Thnak you kndly.
take care
boots


The Awix review

Post 2

Awix

Too kind, as ever, Boots. You must not get out to the cinema much! smiley - smiley

Much appreciated all the same.


The Awix review

Post 3

Boots

Hangs head in shame. The last film I actually saw in the cinema was Robin Hood Prince of thieves...they don't let you smoke in cinemas! HOWEVER am off to see Pirates this week, so you DO make a difference!
take care
boots


The Awix review

Post 4

Awix

Hmm - so, very nearly whatever I write, you decide 'I don't think I'll go and see that'?

Hey, glad to be of service... smiley - biggrin


The Awix review

Post 5

Boots

No, not so good scribe. Reviews are read and seriously appreciated. Time constraints do not permit full indulgence of prospective pleasure. The scribe doth well...the reader enjoys both the review and, he suspects the picture...which for now he can only imagine vicariously...but tomorrow is another day.
take care
boots (the overworked and time restrained)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more