A Conversation for Jedi Academy: Bespin

Spare's and Repairs

Post 1

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Sign on door says Anjay's Place*


Spare's and Repairs

Post 2

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.



Hi, I'm looking for Anjay.



smiley - cheers


Spare's and Repairs

Post 3

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*A man stands there with a worried smile on hhis face makeing frantic head gestures towards the office*

I'm Anjay


Spare's and Repairs

Post 4

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

really?

*decides to contact Co'bal telepathically to ask for a description*

~~Co'bal, what does anjay look like? does he look like [insert description of man who claims to be Anjay]?~~



smiley - cheers


Spare's and Repairs

Post 5

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

~~~Yes that's him~~~

VOICE:- hold it there, hand over the droid


Spare's and Repairs

Post 6

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Anjay I have a data crystal I was sent to give you. However it's hidden, with certain other things, in my droid. Just let me deal with this and I can give you it, get something of mine back from the office and leave.

*turns*

Oh not you again. Look I thought we'd sorted all this out.



smiley - cheers


Spare's and Repairs

Post 7

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

GUARD:- Yeah and now I want your droid, they fetch 1000 republican credits here, that can get me out of this hole, hand the damn thing over or do I have to sell it as scrap


*Points blaster at Casey*


Spare's and Repairs

Post 8

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*lifts several largish pieces of scrap metal from a pile in the corner*

Well if you really want it, but it is very old and was quite badly damaged during the time of Admiral Thrawn. it can't be worth more than a few credits at most.

*Propels pieces of metal at guard, his arm and specifically his blaster. At the same time shouts to Casey*

Casey, Saber and activate shield

*casey launches Mihar's other Saber out of a storage tube, before activating her own, weak, forcefield*

*Mihar catches his Saber, activates it and prepares for a fight*




smiley - cheers


Spare's and Repairs

Post 9

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Drops blaster and draws another*

Damn you Jedi I always knew you lot were sneaky, all your sorcer's ways won't help you

smiley - whistle

*6 armed droids appear*

smiley - evilgrin

Time to make peace with whichever gods you worship


Spare's and Repairs

Post 10

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*wishes he still had his other saber as fighting with one just seems so wrong*

Did you think that stealing a droid which once belonged to the grandson of the founder of the Smugglers Alliance would be easy?

Casey, run interference with those droids, will you, oh and see if you can get Hylian Blade on remote.

Mr Anjay, if you wouldn't mind, if he takes my droid you won't get your gift. Also there are certain security measures which Casey could use to prevent access to her which even I don't want to think about.

*advances on guard*


Spare's and Repairs

Post 11

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

~~~Youngling do not rely on material things, use the force, thhat is why you are here~~~

*Guard fires a shot at Mihar*


Spare's and Repairs

Post 12

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

~~~Ok master Co'bal~~~

*deflects blaster fire with lightsaber and pulls the guard's blaster from his hand, crushes it and throws it to one side.*

*reaches out through the force and deactivates the power units in the armed droids. Lifts the guard and propels him into the corner of the room and continues to aply, a crushing, pressure*





smiley - cheers


Spare's and Repairs

Post 13

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

<smiley - ok>

*Anjay pokes hhis head out of his office*

You looking for me


Spare's and Repairs

Post 14

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Yes,

*the guard collapses to the ground, unmoving*

I've got a data crystal I was asked to give you. Casy the data crystal please?

*a small hatch, previously hidden, opens on the side of Casey revealing a data crystal, which mihar takes*

Here, I don't know what it is though.



smiley - cheers


Spare's and Repairs

Post 15

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Anjay takes the crystal and puts it in the reader, a holo figure of Co'bal appears*

The messanger who gave you this crystal is a Jedi Padawn his mission is to find you and deliver this message as part of his training, please respond to this message so he can complete his training, Thanks you old friend

*Anjay records his reply and hands it back*

ANJAY:- Good luck with the rest of your training


Spare's and Repairs

Post 16

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Thank you.

*gestures towards the body of the guard*

You may want to do something with that and I'm sure you know of a use for those droids.

Come on Casey, let's find the administrators office and get my other light saber back. oh and make sure the Hylian Blade is back where we left it. Good bye Anjay

*leaves Anjay's Place and re-enters the engineering complex on his way back to the streets*


smiley - cheers


Spare's and Repairs

Post 17

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Anjay waves and starts to label the droid parts*

*Guard starts to come around*

GUARD:- What happened

ANJAY:- You slipped on a patch of oil, sorry


Spare's and Repairs

Post 18

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.





smiley - cheers


Spare's and Repairs

Post 19

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

<smiley - rofl>


Spare's and Repairs

Post 20

[...]

< Erm... why did you let him use a Force Choke? >


Key: Complain about this post

Spare's and Repairs

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more