A Conversation for How your computer and you start their day

Flea Market: A1073891 - How your computer and you start their day

Post 1

Bob McBob

Entry: How your computer and you start their day - A1073891
Author: Bob McBob - U222236

Can someone make something of this? I placed it in Peer Review and they tore it to shreds, changing a more-or-less good idea into babble done by comittee. I disown this entry completely.


A1073891 - How your computer and you start their day

Post 2

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Bob! May I call you, Bob? Bob, I'm an Aggist. That means I don't need to read the Peer Review thread to know what they said. And it means you have my sympathy.

Take a look at this:

<./>AggGag</.>/CAC

And get back to me.
No rush; our weekly presence in smiley - thepost is on hold for the summer. So your predicament is timely and I'm sure we can draw some attention to your plight before Hallowe'en.
smiley - pumpkin
~jwf~


A1073891 - How your computer and you start their day

Post 3

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Perhaps I should add for the benefit of anyone else who has had something put in the Flea Market over the past few weeks that we { <./>AggGag</.> } would be happy to hear from any of you that feel your entry deserves a wider audience. No promises mind you, but we'll be coming back into smiley - thepost in a few weeks and we'll be needing writers and editors and lots of lost and overlooked entries.

smiley - biggrin
~jwf~


A1073891 - How your computer and you start their day

Post 4

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

And if I was allowed to start a new conversation in this forum I would re-post that last message for all Flea Market subscribers to see.

Under the subject line:
"Spam and AggGags"

*oh, Anna where are you when I need you...*

smiley - winkeye
~jwf~


A1073891 - How your computer and you start their day

Post 5

Bluebottle

I really like this article. It's not Edited Guide material, so I'd like to propose Back to Entry, but it has a fun, enjoyable unique idea at its core.smiley - applause

Did anything happen with this on the <./>AggGag</.>/CAC side? I couldn't find anything, which is a pity.

<BB<


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more