A Conversation for How to make a Boyband

i found it

Post 1

Researcher 227750

I found it!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't that hard. But even though the formula we discussed doesn't often apply to smaller bands e.g A1, it does to larger ones such as S Club 7, and to dance acts like Steps. The exception being that the is no-one in these groups with any obvisiuos writing talent.


i found it

Post 2

Cyzaki

it does apply to A1, i thought we decided that when we were about at the junction of inglemire and thwaite street? cos Christian is the fat one who writes the songs, Ben is the cute one, the one with the face full of metal is the rebel, and the other one is the other one!


i found it

Post 3

EncyBass-: Not going to be around much next week, cos I've got a new job...

What about Slipknot?
As far as I can see, there's a band full of "other ones", but without any talent at all.
Well, the guitar bloke with the metal face is quite good, but we'll ignore that..


i found it

Post 4

Cyzaki

Well, I just about know who slipknot are, but don't even know how many members there are, let alone how to put them into the catagories! I think it mostly works with pop though, and I don't really know enough about other genres to comment smiley - tongueout


i found it

Post 5

EncyBass-: Not going to be around much next week, cos I've got a new job...

Okay, (by the way, I'm not poking holes in your argument, I'm just interested)
what about So Solid Crew? Aren't they technically a private army with their 50+ (or something) members?


i found it

Post 6

Cyzaki

yes, but i bet they've got a fat one who writes the songs, a cute one, one with a face full of metal, one who dances, and 46 other ones...


i found it

Post 7

emlar

but surely that doesnt matter cos they arent a boyband... hohum. also... take that could play their own intruments... and why does it appear that i always liked the 'fat one you writes the songs'?? WHY DID NO ONE INFORM ME OF THIS EARLIER?!?!? *ahem*


i found it

Post 8

Cyzaki

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, you're supposed to fancy the cute one! That's the point of the cute one! The *only* point of the cute one... :P

smiley - panda


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more