A Conversation for The 168th Greatest Story in the Universe - A Tribute

Feedback - Now with extra s and

Post 1

Terran

What would you most like to know about these characters? Is there anything in the story that has completely confused you? Do you like the length of the stories in general : Too long? ; Too short?

I've left a nice big plate of smiley - donut's with plenty of smiley - milk available for anyone who requires it. There is also the customary virtual 168 mug, and dressing gown if such things grab your interest.

Of course if you just want to leave a general comment go right ahead smiley - ok.

Verc smiley - fullmoon


Feedback - Now with extra s and

Post 2

Post Team

No...No...No....NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The doughnuts and milk are all mine you hear!!!

ALL MINE!!!!!

No one elses... don't you dare give them to anyone else... me needs them or me will get thin and waste away... and we don't want that to happen do we... me would get glum if me wasted away... so DON'T GIVE THEM TO ANYONE ELSE!!!!

Greebs..xx


Feedback - Now with extra s and

Post 3

Ripper, the Almost - recharging writer

ok, I'll make a general comment...

Greebs is dangerous. do you have anything else besides milk and donuts? smiley - smiley

followed your suggestion, btw.

R, tA


Feedback - Now with extra s and

Post 4

Post Team

Moi... dangerous???

~Greebo flutters her impressively long eyelashes~

How could you ever think of me as dangerous...

~Greebo grins nicely~

Oh have you seem my new claw polish....

~Greebo extends a paw...~

~Tink!!! - one titanium tipped false claw slides into view... complete with very fetching pink sparkly nail varnish~

Greebs..xx


Feedback - Now with extra s and

Post 5

MaW

Lovely, Greebs! Absolutely lovely.

As for the story, I'm liking it a lot! Who is Terry? The only thing I don't like is having to wait for the next installment to find out if I'm going to find out or not.


Feedback - Now with extra s and

Post 6

Terran

Who is Terry? Why, Terry is Terrance James Horowitz of 6 Filbur Close, Browborough, England - son of Thomas and Jane Horowitzsmiley - biggrin. Of course the only part of that which really exists in real life is England smiley - smiley.

Actually the story is a little more complicated than that, but I can't give too much away or it will spoil the story smiley - smiley.

BTW : The are also smiley - crisps if you don't want smiley - donut's


Feedback - Now with extra s and

Post 7

MaW

I know you can't give that away, I wasn't expecting you to answer, I was merely expressing the questions which your story so far has raised within me.


Feedback - Now with extra s and

Post 8

Ripper, the Almost - recharging writer

hmm, smiley - crisps... not that I don't want smiley - donuts, of course, but I daren't take any away from Greebs. ooh, sparkly pink polished claw... argh, claw....

mmm, smiley - crisps...

um. re: Terry, who is... yeah, I'm not expecting any answers here either. You take your time, answer things when you're ready.

R, tA


Feedback - Now with extra s and

Post 9

MaW

Yes, like when the story demands it.

* sends Shazz the first part of what will probably be his new venture in the Post *


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The 168th Greatest Story in the Universe - A Tribute

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more