A Conversation for Diagon Alley

Gringotts Bank

Post 1

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

You enter a large building, taller than the rest, made completely of marble. A goblin bows you inside, and you are standing in a large room. There are counters with more goblins ahead. You go up to one waiting for a customer.

You are greeted by a tiny goblin asking you if you wish to make a deposit. He tells you that your money is safe from all evil and that Gringotts holds many accounts of different Wizards and Witchs.

Money in Gringotts:

291,230 Galleons
766,971 Sickles
1,113,229 Knuts


Gringotts Bank

Post 2

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Yearly Allowances for Hogwarts School:

-1st Years: 1 Galleons

-2nd Years: 5 Galleons

-3rd Years: 10 Galleons

-4th Years: 15 Galleons

-5th Years: 20 Galleons

-6th Years: 25 Galleons

-7th Years: 30 Galleons

Qudditch Players: Get bonus' for number of games player, how many wons, and how many goals you scored or successful hits. They also get new gear for Quidditch matches.


Gringotts Bank

Post 3

Kreetch

Ive come for my first years allowance...and my unce says I can have 30 galleons from his vault...its number 667...here's the key.


Gringotts Bank

Post 4

perfectlywierd

i am new here im the only one from the family thats here can i have my first year money please.

*with a cute little grin she looks up at the goblin*smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more