A Conversation for Dr. Funderlik's Regular Grunt

My cat

Post 1

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

Well, Dr, I expected this to be rubbish, but was pleasantly surprised to find that it was much worse the that. What's all this nonesense about cows then? Why can't you write something proper, like the history of cat fud, or how to kill fleees. These are both papers that my cat has recently submitted to the Royal Society, and they have been very encouraging in response.


My cat

Post 2

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

What, encouraging it to stop writing?


My cat

Post 3

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

You saying my cat can't write?


My cat

Post 4

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

I'm saying it can't and it shouldn't.


My cat

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

There was little mention of tulips in teh article? Was this a purpsful attempt to reconsial the renasance of the Cow as an iconic figure in teh 2late 20 centuary? Or just a coincidence?


My cat

Post 6

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

You have an ambulance waiting, I presume..


My cat

Post 7

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

Ooops - classic simulpost... Tulips - no, I don't write about them anymore. Someone did write a whole book on the history of the tulip, but it wasn't me.


My cat

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Was the amberlence for the cat?


My cat

Post 9

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

It will be when we have our usual fight in the carpark.

I do this every week now. I submit a piece to the post, it gets published, and I get into a fight with my cat. I couldn't have done that ten years ago - such is the wonder of modern technology. smiley - smiley


My cat

Post 10

Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings

smiley - ticklesmiley - catsmiley - nursesmiley - doctor


My cat

Post 11

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

..sums it up nicely, Paula. Thanks smiley - smiley

I note that you love your cat. As you can see, I am on less cordial terms with mine. Please don't assume that this is advocating violence towards cats in general. That is something I would never advocate. I am only advocating general violance in the direction of my cat, which is a ruthless ********* , that keeps casting aspertions on my universally appreciated art, and keeps on picking fights with me in the carpark.


My cat

Post 12

Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings

I have always found a watergun to be an adequate defense against an overzealous cat.


My cat

Post 13

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

I did to, but my cat has set up an automatic watergun detection shield using satellites.


My cat

Post 14

Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings

Clever cat you have there.


My cat

Post 15

Dr Deckchair Funderlik

Well, we'll see about that once I've got my anti-satellite torpedo launcher up and running..


Key: Complain about this post