Plain Skin For Digibox Users....

4 Conversations


smiley - wahDesesperately Needing A PC?!smiley - wah
smiley - magicTry A2297667smiley - magic



A warm welcome to h2g2 on behalf of the local LDers...


This is a great site and after a while you will get the hang of it, don't worry...


You will also find that anytime you need help someone will come to your rescue...


But, as you might have already noticed, the digibox has difficulties accessing some of the Conversations, which in some cases might even be the one where someone has just posted that important info you desperately need...


When we started the Friends of LeisureDistrict, we used the '360 trick' which kind of made the situation a bit better... that was not perfect but at least it reduced the number of times we had to unplug the machine...


Then, last November, the new system update made our '360 trick' redundant as it was a bug and as soon as the new update went 'live' it unfortunately affected it..


Thankfully, as the Powers that Be [the Italics] had be made aware by the Friends of LD of our situation a while before the update, a digibox friendly skin was being worked on and as a favour to the digibox users was released in its prototype state...


And, even so it is not exactly finished, it does the trick...


With it the digibox users can access many of the long Conversations that were out of reach before... And enjoy more fully h2g2...


All you need to do is click on the frame underneath... Then make sure that plain is the skin box... Once that's done, click on 'update details' and you've gained access to the freedom of conversation on h2g2... Enjoy...

Click here to change skin preference


Once that's done, don't forget to visit the Friends of LeisureDistrict's space and say hi so that we can add your name on the list...


Or/and you can pop in 'The FoLDers Arms' [our own virtual bar] for a chat and a drink...



The Friends Of
LeisureDistrict
Digibox and PC


Click here to visit...



All the best on behalf of the LDers/FoLDers...



Actively Promoting A Digibox Friendly Environment On H2G2



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A948602

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more