A Conversation for Time - Concepts and Perceptions

Time and Sex

Post 1

Johnbo

People have been talking about the relative experience of time depending on age, level of boredom etc. It has been suggested that time passes inversely in proportion to the way your brain wants it to. If that is true then time during sex must be the most compressed of all - perhaps what seems like a matter of seconds to me is really an oscar winning performance in reality? And it might also explain why the phone always seems to ring half way through and put you off your stride - the relative mapping of time must favour it, if you are busy achieving one of the least boring moments of your life and the caller is bored whitless.


Time and Sex

Post 2

Researcher 45957

Buy an answer machine and you might get time for an encore!


Time and Sex

Post 3

Dawd1

If your theory is right, and the opposite applies, it may be that it is not actually what seems an awful long time since I last had sex.


Time and Sex

Post 4

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

Which is worse? Or longer?
An awful long time since you last had good sex
or
Not a long time since you last had awful sex
(if you know what I am trying to say)


Time and Sex

Post 5

MissSeXyThing=)

Aww poor baby.
He He.
Maybe I could help you with that problem


Time and Sex

Post 6

Zerg

I would have thought that this would be the busyest
forum on the site, after all doesn't every one click on
anything that says sex on it? Or is that just me?


Time and Sex

Post 7

MissSeXyThing=)


I havea confession to confess.
I am a nymphomaniacs

LMAO


Time and Sex

Post 8

Zerg

If you are a nymphomaniacs are you also schizophrenic?


Time and Sex

Post 9

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Two nymphomaniacs in the same brain could have interesting results...

smiley - winkeye


Time and Sex

Post 10

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Or even more than two.....

(winkwink)


Time and Sex

Post 11

belmar

The most time saving device must be the BT answering service. You can have sex, talk on the 'phone, AND take messages.


Time and Sex

Post 12

MissSeXyThing=)

You are twisted
but nice idea


Time and Sex

Post 13

Zerg

The problem with doing other things while having sex is that, as we all know, time passes quicker during the act so you have less time to get the other things done!


Time and Sex

Post 14

Darth Whippy

so spend more time in the act and sod the other thingssmiley - smiley


Time and Sex

Post 15

Zerg

I would but I'm married!!!??


Time and Sex

Post 16

The Duke of Dunstable

And this is an obsticle? Being married, I mean?


Time and Sex

Post 17

MissSeXyThing=)

OK we all have to know the Question that floats around in our heads anyways, HOW GOOD ARE YOU IN BED? is that just one of those questions or is it just a good conversation starter?
I want answers, cause i've been told that I'm completely awesome in the bedroom LoL j/k


Time and Sex

Post 18

The Duke of Dunstable

Ok, too much information. How old are you anyway? Geez...


Time and Sex

Post 19

Hypoman

If s/he is willing to lie so comprehensively about her bedroom performance, how can you expect her to be honest about her age?

No-one would actually tell anyone how good they were in bed, unless they badly wanted some gratuitous approval. You don't compare lovers (at least not to their faces), it's just not right! Incidentally, how many people have you ever told that their performance was really sub-par?


Time and Sex

Post 20

Majikthise

OK. If time passes faster when doing The Act, if you do it while something really boring is happening, then for you, anyway, time will pass faster, and the boring thing will go faster? Would that work for university lectures? What if you don't have anyone other than the person you love most to have sex with? Does that mean, that if, while i'm doing the washing up ...


Key: Complain about this post