A Conversation for Seattle, Washington, USA

Bellvue and Seattle

Post 1

SiliconDioxide

Bellvue itself is a bit faceless except down near the waterfront of the lake. Some good restaurants (and another half dozen well-known coffee shops).

If you want a view of Seattle from Puget sound, don't waste your money on a boat trip, just take the ferry over to Bainbridge Island and back.


Fremont On The Canal

Post 2

Dijaldi

When rainy, sullen, Dank Town rolls into February, roll yourself into the G&D, the George & Dragon Pub down in Fremont and have yourself some familiar ale and if on Sunday, some familiar roast beef.

http://www.georgeanddragonpub.com/

I've been trying out the Red Stripe in the bottle rather than the pints lately. The expatriates hold forth and welcome a friendly voice in the ongoing conversations.


Bellvue and Seattle

Post 3

eddie_lincoln

its actually spelled Bellevue by the way.


Bellvue and Seattle

Post 4

eddie_lincoln

woops. i glanced and thought you were talking about the city (near seattle) not the area. sorry bout that.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more