A Conversation for Air Guitar

World Air Guitar Championships

Post 1

the_league_against_helium (see A816996 and A823448)

Yes, there is actually a World Championship title up for grabs, on August 24th this year. So get practicing. You'll need to perform Motorhead's "Ace of Spades" and one track of your own choice.

You'll also need a dubious metal nickname of some kind, though I'm afraid "Satan Whopperc*ck" has already been taken.

I'm not making this up.


World Air Guitar Championships

Post 2

GTBacchus

Indeed. I'll just toss the link to the soon-to-be-in-the-Edited-Guide entry here. A816996. Nice one, helium. smiley - ok


World Air Guitar Championships

Post 3

Rippeling

I play air guitar and Im proud of it and at our last concert a AC/DC gig I only colappsed twice.
I have also been known to play Dazed and Confused (Live version) all the way through and only make a bummer of four or five notes in the middle section.
As I am now getting on in years my airguitar is gathering dust in the bedroom but one day soon I hope to pass it onto my son if I can get him off the airdrums.


World Air Guitar Championships

Post 4

Alsieboo, Robert Rankin fan member, A2120617

Damn, I missed it. And I'd just perfected Queen. Ah well, always next year *wink wink, nudge nudg* smiley - winkeye:P


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more