The Face in the Moon

0 Conversations

You're going to want to comment. Your typing fingers are getting itchy, just looking at it.

Face in the Moon

FWR wrote this:

Dear GoHL1:

Just taking a few shots of the River of Light display, lovely moon caught my eye, I've found something very strange on the photos....which I'll download off my camera tomorrow, but the Post may have a scoop, there on old Luna is a portrait of Lord Byron, I kid you not!


I promise the shots haven't been anywhere near Photoshop, but here's a pic of the camera with the shot I'll send when it's downloaded2.


I think it's Byron, but my lad says it's more like Hitler, wasn't there a film about Nazis on the moon?


I digress. Will send a decent quality pic for you to make your own mind up, will be much clearer, but here's proof of no tampering in the meanwhile!
A moon face.

We can attest to the 'no tampering' part. Unlike those Fake News sites, we always admit it when we photoshop. So what do you think? Byron or the Führer? Or somebody else?

Freewayriding Archive

Freewayriding (FWR)

20.11.17 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1When queried, our photographer claimed that 'GoHL' stood for 'Godfather of Heavy Leslie'. See 'Bexhill Bluegrass'. That was me told.2Not reproduced here, because you're getting the full Monty, so to speak.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87899549

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more