August Create: Skylanders - The Big Ones

1 Conversation

Skylanders, this game keeps getting bigger

October 2012 saw the release of Skylanders Giants, another adventure for your little guys to on. This time they have help in the form of some larger characters. The game follows the same pattern as the previous one with certain elements opening different areas. However, as was no need for a starter pack with this one1 so you could buy whichever of the Big Guys you wanted to start with.

This first pic is of Swarm and Bouncer our very first Giants. Swarm has the ability to attack with bees, oddly whereas Bouncer has guns for fingers.

Next up is Thumpback and Eruptor. Thumpback can fall on his rather large belly and do sizeable water damage to a large area and Eruptor fires lava bullets.

The of the tallest and my personal favourite, Ninjini wonders if you have any last wishes? before slicing her way through the enemies with her extra sharp swords.

Another October another new Skylanders game, Swap Force. Parents of the world despair as this time, not only do you need new characters to play it, you also need a new Portal. The characters can be split in two to create some rather amusing names such as Stink Zone and the game als features some rather amusing side areas. So, to finish, here are a couple of the Swap Force team

Blast Zone and Wash Buckler are the two that I play with most often on Swap Force. Blast Zone is, natch, a fire element, while Wash Buckler can climb up steep walls.

There are plenty more characters that you can play with and with the up coming release of Skylanders Trap Zone in (you've guessed it) October this year2, there will be a lot of parents looking for bigger boxes to keep them all in.

If you've stumbled on this by accident and are wondering what it's all about, take a look at the Small Ones for a slightly longer explanation.

Create Challenge Archive

Magwitch

25.08.14 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1Providing you had an original Portal of Power2This one will also require a new Portal

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87837312

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more