A Conversation for Chicken Noodle Soup

your chicken soup

Post 1

clare

OMG You are probably not going to believe this but I wrote a journal yesterday about my first from scratch chicken soup http://www.h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/brunel/F21618412?thread=8299568&latest=1 and it reads almost just like yours except for the parsley and I had not read your entry!! How funny! And so I just noticed yours because I had written that yesterday so of course yours caught my eye. I rarely go to the front page because it takes me out of Brunel and, besides, it has only 6 recent postings whereas the brunel info link http://www.h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/brunel/info?cmd=conv gives me 20 Anyway, nice entry. I have such issues with cooking that I rarely read recipes which probably is what is a partial cause for my issues with cooking I like the parsley too, and will use it in the future. To me chicken soup is not chicken soup without parsley.


your chicken soup

Post 2

Sol

Ha! I can totally believe that, actually. I'm not sure there is another way to make chicken soup. And it is the weather for it. Or at least it is in the UK.

Anyway, great minds and all that. Good luck with the parsley!


Key: Complain about this post

your chicken soup

More Conversations for Chicken Noodle Soup

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more