The Temple of Love

8 Conversations



Welcome to the Temple of Love......dedicated to all things from, and of the heart.
A long-haired lady rising from a starlit lake
Kick off your shoes, sit yourself down and take a long, deep breath.........
exhale anger along with your stale air........

and inhale PEACE.





Scattered around you are....

~rose quartz crystals - perfect for putting over your heart to soothe and nurture you

~many satin and silk cushions for you to lounge on

~bowls of rose petals floating in spring water, should you feel the need to adorn yourself

~many candles in glass holders - please replace any spent candles, and be careful of the flames

~incense, of many kinds should you feel the desire to titilate your smell-senses


....and there is a beautiful statue of Venus, Goddess of Love, adorned with flowers and surrounded by candles.




Once you feel settled in yourself, take a look around you right now...

Do you have enough Love in your life? Are you happy with the Love in your life? Do you have enough Love left over for you?


Maybe you'd like to share some of the things that make your heart sing...or weep.

Maybe you'd like to just sit and meditate on bringing calming green and pink vibes into your heart chakra (hey I think everyone could do with 5 minutes of that!).
Maybe you'd like to have a massage to soothe your tensions away...?

Maybe you'd like to share some Tantra, or swap some serpentine Kundalini....
or maybe you'd like to have a good, old fashioned letch (do please tell us about them!)


Hey, anything related to love is welcome here.




Other places of worship



Fancy worshipping at another sacred space? Feel in need of your own Temple? Then wander this way young Paduan learner...



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A821323

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more