A Conversation for Jack Daniels Old No 7 Tennessee Sour Mash Whiskey

The Effects

Post 1

bethal

I love Jack. I mean, I HATE whiskey and physically cannot drink the stuff, it makes me want to gag but Jack is the only whiskey I can drink. I like it in cocktails, shooters and with various mixers. I do, however, have to be a little careful as getting spiritual enlightenment from Father Jack can have some odd effects on me.

It is the only drink that has the following effects on me if I drink too much, too quickly and in too rapid a succession:
1. The inability to stand still
2. The inability to retain whole memory, especially when it comes to actual journeys home from the pub. For example, I can remember getting into the taxi, and I can remember being at home and falling over various things, however the INTERVENING TIME is always a blank.
3. The inability to speak clearly or stop repeating myself
4. The inability to stop giggling
5. The inability to refuse a cigarette, even though I don't regularly smoke.
6. The inability to stop myself having another Jack


The Effects

Post 2

Friar

I've met many folks who turn their noses up at anything that doesn't say 'Single Malt' or 'Single Barrel' on its label, but you're the first to say the other.

Kudos to you!


what can i say

Post 3

bethal

what can I say, I have taste!! smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more