A Conversation for Surviving Toddler Tantrums

school

Post 1

Researcher 223541

my daughter is having problems ,her son is four he doesnt want to go to school.he,s only just started there they have just moved there what should she do.


school

Post 2

Mina

How is he acting?


school

Post 3

Researcher 223541

he starts crying.he had problems at his last school so when she moved she thought it had gone.hes off now has chicken pox.but he is not going to want to go back.


school

Post 4

Whisky

smiley - sadface

I had the same problem with my son during his first year at school... I can't really offer a fool-proof solution, but what we did was to continually reassure him that we weren't abandoning him and that we'd be back to pick him up at lunchtime... we just had to gut it out for about six months, then, all of a sudden it stopped all on its own...

smiley - erm Now I'm lucky if I even manage to get a cuddle from him when I drop him off at school... he's through the gates and off at about 50 miles an hour smiley - run to go and play with his friends - so maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.


school

Post 5

Mina

Can she stay with him for a little while, to reassure him? Did he manage to go to playschool ok?


school

Post 6

Researcher 223541

i think he was bullied at last school.but he was fine at this school getting stars for his work now she doesnt no what the problem is.


school

Post 7

Mina

Can he take a comforter in? At 4 he is still very small, so the school should understand.

Maybe talking to the school will help, they might have some ideas.


school

Post 8

Researcher 223541

hi he went today ,teacher phoned he said he feels sick::


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more