A Conversation for Salad Recipes

Chicken citrus salad

Post 1

Flying Betty- Now with added nickname tag!

For this one, you need however much boneless chicken breast seems appropriate. Fry it up a bit and add it to a salad of lettuce or spinach (or a mix of the two). Also put in a can of mandarin oranges and a few spoonfuls of sunflower seeds. Top with whichever citrus dressing you find in the store that catches your eye. This is also good without the chicken, for non meat-eaters.


Chicken citrus salad

Post 2

Also ran 1

Dear Flying Bettysmiley - smiley Your receipe sounds great. Is it a served warm? I have been to your home page. Gosh you play the bassoon.!! I love the instrument. Are you going to do a degree in Music? Go well. I wish you would become the 100th member of the wonderful 100 club of pheloxi. They are nearly there. I unfortunately do not know how to give you the thread, but if you go to my page you will be able to see which one it is. Kind regards. Also Ran 1 smiley - schooloffish(U186829) I think this is my number!! I am rather old and dithery about these technicalities!!


Chicken citrus salad

Post 3

Also ran 1

Dear Flying Bettysmiley - smiley congratulations on being the 100th member. that is great!! Go well AR1 smiley - schooloffish


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more