A Conversation for Archaeologists

Website info

Post 1

Sarah, her trowel, her webpage and her dream

Just thought people here might be interested in my website, UK Archaeology Opportunities.
Its designed to help people without formal qualifications get involved in archaeology, from washing finds, going on excavations, helping out at museums to taking courses. We also try and help students find work experience relating to archaeology.
If you're interested in this please visit http://www.ukarchaeology.org.uk


Website info

Post 2

Bogie

Hello Sarah...

Long time no see (online). I haven't been by the Time Team Forum for quite a while. Too much work to do these days!

I'll be putting together a links page for the Archaeology project soon, and I'll make sure yours is near the top of the list.

Dave B (TTFF)
aka Bogie.


Website info

Post 3

Bogie

I forgot to mention... my Archaeology project is at: A580097

B.


Website info

Post 4

Sarah, her trowel, her webpage and her dream

Thanks Dave B! Did you hear that the website turned 2 yesterday? (UK Arch. Op. that is, not TTF!) The birthday pages have mostly been taken down, although its still possible to read the birthday board, look at the Logo Entries page and vote, but probably just for today because its not proving particularly popular.

I really appreciate you putting a link into the website.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more