A Conversation for Star Trek - the Science Fiction Phenomenon

You forgot to mention....

Post 1

NPY

.....as well as getting all the girls, Kirk always seems to get into a fight with some bloke in a quarry and get his shirt ripped.

He talks in the same slow way that Tony Blair talks too - I heard it was so the camera stayed on him longer.


You forgot to mention....

Post 2

Researcher 198131

That does not surprise me one bit. Mr. Shatner does love a bit of attention.

smiley - elf


You forgot to mention....

Post 3

NPY

So I've heard. I remember hearing that early drafts of the scripts would have loads of lines for Uhura, but in later drafts they'd been dropped at Shatner's suggestion. Think that might have happened with others too.


You forgot to mention....

Post 4

Researcher 198131

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there were episodes where poor old Chekov didn't get to say anything at all.

smiley - elf


You forgot to mention....

Post 5

NPY

Wouldn't suprise me. And he had to wear that wig to top it all!


You forgot to mention....

Post 6

Researcher 198131

I heard that they wanted his hair to look like the hairstyles 'The Monkees' wore.

smiley - elf


You forgot to mention....

Post 7

NPY

No offense to them, but I'm not so sure it worked.


Pheonix

Post 8

gigamaster13

Did you know that the Pheonix was the first ever warp capable starship ever made. It was created in 2063 by some hobo guy...(watch Star Trek:First contact!)smiley - laugh


Pheonix

Post 9

NPY

Yeah. Good movie. Though not sure bout that whiskey stuff.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more