A Conversation for The Answer To The Ultimate Question Of Life, The Universe, And Everything

The universe.sterility.death.the creator.

Post 1

ht6bc

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE A PHILOSOPHER.

Why, all you do is quote from philosophers,this is quasi philosophy.
What is your philosophy.[your own?]
Philosophers cannot accept the supernatural, so ignore it.
But without it all is sterile.

Example..The universe..

It is born./yes.
It exists./yes.
It will die ./yes.

But is death and end./no.
Physics..Energy cannot be destroyed only transformed./yes.

So were does that energy go to or do..after death.?

Go back to the birth of the universe./yes.
A super expansion,or big bang./yes.
A universe is born./yes.
But this energy transforms./yes.
Into dust/planets/suns/life/water/etc../yes.
? how can a single, sterile energy do this../?

Would it not take some form, of sub atomic programming,to achieve this../?

Or would you say the energy that created the universe, is a one off and can't happen again.//?
But how even given the universe is a one off,how could diverse life, come into being./?
Even the greatest,scientific, and philosophic minds, there is,could not even start to explain this phenomenen./?

Which leaves us with the creator./yes.

Philosophy without the creator is sterile,it cannot procreate,for this is creationism,and to believe in this one must believe in the creator./?
Philosophy without the creator is circular,and simply loops back on itself until one day, it disappears./?
Philosophy without the creator looks for a pattern to life,so it will fully understand life../?

But as life moves forward ,ever changing,the life patterns are ever changing,and as such there ,is no fully understanding,the pattern of life../?

BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF CREATIONISM..

SOFTWARE..

Software is a program that tells a computer what to do../yes.
We have sub programs that allow for some change../yes.

? Who created the software./man/yes.
Who changes the software. [updates it]./man/yes.
Can it update itself without conciousness./?

So the creator makes the software./yes.
The creator updates the software./yes.
Without the creator the software loops eternally./?

Back to the universe..

It is born..big bang../yes.
It exists../yes.
it will die./yes.
But death is not the end [physics]

It is reborn.
It re exists.
it dies to be reborn.


If the creator is gone perhaps we are caught in a never ending cycle[loop].As the programmer is no more,the program cannot be changed,the energy is eternal,so the programming is eternal./?

Past life experiences./yes.
Knowledge of the future..[Ive been here before.?]/yes.
For all could be an eternal cycle./?
And ghost images remain of the last time we were here../?

Perhaps prophets are just peoples, who can tune into these images..to let us see our previous follys,and hopefully help us circumvent them..

But one still believes the creator is there, for not to, would mean envisioning eternity caught in a loop, with no escape and that is surely the road to madness..smiley - biggrin enjoy..ht6bc..


Key: Complain about this post

The universe.sterility.death.the creator.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more