A Conversation for Liquorice Allsorts

Pink?

Post 1

Captain Kebab

Erm, what flavour is pink? I have to confess, the pink ones and the orange ones taste the same to me (dead discerning, aren't I), as do the big square white ones - I never knew they were coconut. I am clearly going to have to do some more research.

As Homer Simpson might say, 'Mmmmmmm, pink!' smiley - winkeye


Pink?

Post 2

genie

The pink ones taste pink! The orange ones taste pink and the white ones taste pink too. The brown ones, however, taste revolting.


Pink?

Post 3

Captain Kebab

D'you think so? I like the brown ones too. The article says they are chocolate, bukt it's probably fairer to say that they taste brown. Mind you, I like most food, especially snack and junk food.

I don't like broccolli though - the day they make broccolli flavoured allsorts is the day I don't buy any more. Brown is good, pink is good - green is not so good.


Pink?

Post 4

genie

We are strangely influenced by the colour of our food - why, if they all taste the same (allsorts I mean), does it matter what colour they are? It has to be something to do with sweets because there would be something distinctly odd about putting purple potatoes or green steak in my mouth. Having said that my son eats bright green tomato ketchup. No! No! No! It's all wrong!


Pink?

Post 5

genie

In fact, she added, warming to the subject, I think "they" should leave our food alone. There should be a campaign for proper food. Liquorice allsorts should be made of liquorice, jelly beans of jelly, and tomato sauce should not be green! I feel better now. Nothing like a little rant to start the day!


Pink?

Post 6

I'm not really here

I like all the liquorice allsorts! In fact I fancy some now, I must go and raid the shop.
And yes, I do peel the 'sandwiches' apart. yumyumyum.


Pink?

Post 7

quentin

i think the pure liquorice ones are really nice


Pink?

Post 8

quentin

i think the pure liquorice ones are really nice


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more