A Conversation for ZTT Records 1983-1988

Frankie

Post 1

Frankie Roberto

I was partly named after Frankie Goes to Hollywood...

I also sub-edited this entry!

Frankie


Frankie

Post 2

Catwoman

I'm slightly envious of you being named after one of these greatest pop groups of the last 20 years or so. For a time at college I was called Frankie by certain people who knew me well enough to know about my love of the band, but I guess that doesn't really count.

While the entry was pending I tried to point out a few errors that have occured, in the 'Hello again' conversation. Although so far no-one has pointed them out it would be nice if they could be corrected. You can ignore one of them (the third, I think) about a sentence not making sense - I didn't read it carefully enough to notice the addition of some words at the end of the sentence in question.

smiley - cat


Frankie

Post 3

Researcher 170889

Gee - Lucky your folks weren't fans of the Sex Pistols!


Frankie

Post 4

Researcher 190256

or Dame Edna, Queen or Cock Robin.
-breiler


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more