A Conversation for Post-Traumatic Stress Related Triggers

complexity

Post 1

Alfredo



Yesterday I bought some books and one of these was about John Lennon, including a DVD with an interview with the writer and some other stuff.

I really did enjoy it.

While I put the DVD in a box I suddenly became extremely manic depressive.
Suddenly for a handful of reasons I wanted to change some paintings of mine "for the better".
Of course these didn't became "better".

Finally, at 5 in the morning I realized why this strong impulse came from.
A part of the DVD was an interview with Mc. Cartney en Lennon.
And it brought be straight back into my childhood.

Enjoying something while ripping open old wounds. It's something that happens often in my life.

I threw the book in the canal and the DVD in the wastebasket.
Then slowly entered some calm in my body.


Besides all of this I do have a DVD about Lennon since 2005, but apparently I do not have the depressive when it's about the personal (music-)life after the fab.four.

Very complicated-my personality.

But not realizing it is even worse than being complicated.

The more I feel, the faster I can detect it. (I hope)



Greetings from Amsterdam


Key: Complain about this post

complexity

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more