A Conversation for Cabbage Patch Kids

Problems with CPK

Post 1

Ruthilocks

Did anyone else notice how the thread in CPK's feet never stayed together? It didn't matter if the doll had shoes on or not the threads always came out and deformed the feet of beloved dolls forever more.
Another problem with CPK is that they have hard heads. When I was ten, my six year old sister took my CPK, Jessie if I remember correctly, and slammed it against my head. It cracked my head open and I have the scar to prove it.
Although I love CPK and had many of my own I was always upset when the feet broke, but after the age of ten I could never bring myself to play with my CPK again. But is that really surprising...it really hurt.


Problems with CPK

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

smiley - biggrin While it's pretty easy to sew the feet back to the way they were, I don't know of any solution to keep the dolls from being used as weapons. The original CPKs have soft heads, though.

smiley - aliensmile
Mikey


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more