Waffles Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

Waffles

6 Conversations

Mmm. Waffles. Now there's a culinary invention worthy of some note. The waffle is a delicious, sweet breakfast treat, somewhere between a cake and a sponge. It is best enjoyed when smothered with maple syrup or icing sugar, and consumed whole. This is not always an easy, and by no means sticky-free method of waffle consumption, but it is by far the most practical, since a waffle can only hold syrup for 13 seconds before it begins to seep through.

Many nations have regional variations on the waffle, from incredibly thin round ones filled with caramel, to large fluffy rectangular ones with deep pockets to catch and hold your chosen spread. All of them are delicious. Eat one whenever you can.

This entry has been classified as 'Mostly Harmless' while it awaits additional research.

If you fancy helping us flesh it out a bit, why not take a look at our Update Help Page to find out how?


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Edited Entry

A5833

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

References

h2g2 Entries

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more