A Conversation for Tips on Moving House

Argg

Post 1

MrsCloud

Normally I'm ok with moving but this time is a major hassle. Starting off by trying to seperate own possesions from flat mates and packing whilst still being able to move ar ound flat without falling over boxes. Then moving to partners arents who will store stuff which means disguising my leathers etc as partners mother does not know about partners motorbike. Then moving some of own stuff down to own parents whilst partner goes and starts work in new place whilst staying with friends, then hopefully move in to new house. This is if partners company agrees to sign mortgauge reference *before* her starts work or else might be having to go back to university with half of my stuff still packed in partners parents house.

Arrrggg it is a night mare, oh not negletting the fact that these locations spread from scotland to the midlands to the south coast to east anglia.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more