A Conversation for The Controversy Surrounding the Origins of the Taj Mahal

Tej - O - Mahal

Post 1

excellentmadhu

Hi To all Readers...

It is really unfortunate that even today in the 20th century,,,,
We are getting to know startling insights into our edifices....

I am defnitely not concerned at this point of time..who constructed it?
But as an Indian I would defnitely be intrested to know the truth....

How can such artifacts be hidden from public?
Its really shameful....having done this..why not we study the so called TAJ MAHAL/TEJ-0-MAHAL....Get the facts out to public....

Who ever has tampered with history of such a Monument..Should be really ashamed of Himself/Herself..Having done so...And not publisized the most important facts about the same......

Why at all even now the Rooms of such a wonderful edifice be not open to public.....???

This itself creates all sorts of doubts......that there is something startling hidden......beneath this edifice??

My earnest request to "ARCHEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA", TO COME OUT WITH THE TRUTH.......

History is very well evidenced to what has happenned to Hindustan with invasion from outsiders.....Its important for us to preserve our culture....edifices...Our traditions.....etc

Least to say ..That the culture from india has shown the world to live...lead a good life......

It is thus really important to study....Taj Mahal....which I will call TEJ O MAHAL from now on...with so many evidences,,Of Hindu culture..in its structure......


Looking forward to responses.....

Thanks and Regards
MadhusudhanHA


Tej - O - Mahal

Post 2

precioustruthseeker

Hi Madhu!

Why don't we write a letter of request to the Archeological Survey of India and to the Parliament, minister of Tourism?
Thanks.
Regards,

Truth seeker


Tej - O - Mahal

Post 3

syedsa

Tej o Mahal exists only in imagination and will die there and thanks for accepting the Quranic ayats on the TAJ MAHAL as a Hindu structure.Lately, I have been observing that ASI has been replacing Islamic approved floral motifs from MUSLIM buildings in India so that in future the likes of Oak can write and rewrite their imagination.


Tej - O - Mahal

Post 4

avianisha

I agree with Madhu and truthseeker, ofcourse syedsa cannot support professor oak's view, afterall his religious beliefs wouldnt allow him to accept the truth...

But regardless of what syedsa types keep blabbering, we know now the truth and no one can stop us from believing what we know..


Tej - O - Mahal

Post 5

Sikandar

I think you might be getting belief mixed up with fact here. You can believe whatever rubbish you like (and clearly do) but it won't alter the fact that the Taj Mahal is not, was not, and (so long as the BJP are out of power) never will be a 'Hindu Temple'. It was built by Shah Jahan. As a Mausoleum. It isn't really a building of great religious significance so it's sad to see how the hate-mongerers have turned this into a religious issue.


Tej - O - Mahal

Post 6

syed_husayn

TEJ O MAHAL???????? AS FICTIONAL AS IRRELAVENT AND IDIOTIC AS SHERLOCK HOMES IN A BOND MOVIE....COMMON INDIA!!! WAKE UP...SOME MAHARASHTRIAN GUY WHO NEVER DID ANYTHING IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE COMES UP WITH AN IDEA CHALLENGING THE PURITY OF THE TAJ AND ITS MUGHAL ROOTS...RIDICULOUS...I MEAN DONT YOU GUYS HAVE COMMON SENSE CANT U MAKE OUT A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A HINDU MONUMENT AND A MUSLIM ONE...IM NOT GETTING INTO THE BASELESS WHIMS AND FANCIES AND THEORIES OF A SOO CALLED SCHOLAR (OAK)..ITS SIMPLE SENSE OF JUDGEMENT OF SIGHT..JUST PUT A PICTURE OF TAJ MAHAL NEXT TOO THAT OF ANY SHIV TEMPLE(REGARDLESS OF ANY REGION)AND U WILL SEE THE DIFFRENCE FOR YOURSELF....

TOO TELL YOU ALL THE TRUTH THIS FORUM WOULD BE MORE INTERESTING IF WE ARGUED ON THE ORIGIN OF Mr. PN OAK ( I WONDER WHERE HE GOT THE SURNAME 'OAK' FROM...PROBABLY HIS ROOTS ARE IMPURE LIKE HE CLAIMS TAJ MAHAL'S ARE??? HAHAHAHA....
SOME DAY IN MY LIFE IF I FEEL I HAVENT DONE ENOUGH IN LIFE I WILL SURELY START A RUMOUR LIKE THIS (PROBABALY ON THE PURITY AND ROOTS OF BALAJI TEMPLE (tirupati) PROBABLY IT WAS BUILT B Y THE NIZAMS OR THE QUTAB SHAHI DYNASTY OR RATHER BY MONGOLS OR WHY NOT THE MEANDATORS....BUT I WOULD BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE A LIAR AND EVOKE FEELING OF HATRED AND DISHARMONY AMONGST SECULAR INDIAN(NOT HINDUS NOR MUSLIMS OR SIKHS)....

MY REQUEST TO MY INDIANS IS LEARN TO RESPECT MONUMENTS FOR THEIR BEAUTY AND THE REASON FOR WHAT THEY STAND AND NOT FIGHT OVER IT...


Removed

Post 7

syed_husayn

This post has been removed.


Tej - O - Mahal

Post 8

syed_husayn

lady its not sikander's religious views but your beliefs that wil not allow you to accept the truth of the MUGHAL granduer of the TAJ!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more