A Conversation for The Controversy Surrounding the Origins of the Taj Mahal

History Corrects Itself

Post 1

adityagoel1980

Well so much hue and cry is being made by this MR. Oak or whomsoevr he is. So what if Taj was a temple. There are n number of buildings of Mughal period which were Hindu Temples and these were destroyed and corrupted and the so called Mughal Architeture was imposed on it. Everybody knows it. Though we might not have guts to accept it. One of the biggest example is Krishna Janm Bhoomi in Mathura, The Prison Cell in which Lord Krishna was born is actually under mosque but the way to it goes through temple adjoining to mosque wall to wall. And there are many more such cases. It's just a matter who rules. Rulers write the history, In any war winner writes the history. In future other rulers use it for their own benefit as they want. Indian politician are no exceptional. They neither have guts nor will to let us know the real Indian History. Whatever history we read in our colleges is all bullshit and crap. (Read- EMMINENT HISTORIANS - ARUN SHOURIE). Any comment on India prior to incorporation of Modern Education System by Lord Macaulay? His address in British parliament in 1835 is famous and well known. Why don't we taught the real Glorious Indian History? Two things Knowledge and Action. Knowledge we are never given. Action will be taken by History itself.


History Corrects Itself

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Be careful little one, you are now spamming, which is against the <./>HouseRules</.>


lil xx
smiley - magic


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more