A Conversation for The Controversy Surrounding the Origins of the Taj Mahal

But why Taj?

Post 1

abhishek1492

I don't think there is any point escalating the issue of Taj as even if it was a hindu temple of lord shiva.
History can never be proved as it is a belief on what is written and said by most of people among a community.What happened so many years ago if it happens again then it will be an insult to an injury.I strongly believe that Taj should remain as it is.
There is no gain in this topic.We have other topics to think about, which can affect the whole humanity like Global warming etc. rather engaing ourself on issues of identity of Hinduism Islamism or Taj


But why Taj?

Post 2

pavan12321

hey abhi,

i know u r right but v the fact should come out right? if the fact lies in TAJ MAHAL being TEJO MAHAL , then let it be. v shall not change the fact. v know it as TAJ MAHAL al these days and will know as TEJO MAHAL in future. thats it.
V lose nothing but will come to know one fact in an ocean of lies.

regards
Pavan


But why Taj?

Post 3

mynameraju

U can praise the Mughals 4 all the beautiful structures they built . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . notwithstanding the Taj controversy,
. . . . . . . . u only have to ignore the acts of destructions pompously recorded by their own historians. ! ! and supported by still existing architectural evidence all over India.
they burnt down and destroyed very much more than what they built,
but in THE history we study, - mughals are great builders and lover of arts? ! ? ! ?
Those who cannot handle this fact r the 1 who want to end debates.
Or retort with name-calling. --- or want everybody to discuss Global warming insted!


But why Taj?

Post 4

mynameraju

“To those who say that these events belonged to a time gone by and will not occur again, they only have to remember what happened in Afghanistan recently. The Islamic Taliban ordered the destruction of all idols (Buddhist and Hindu) that reflected Afghanistan's rich history. Included among the list of structures destroyed were two statues of a standing Buddha (in Bamiyan) measuring 175 and 200 feet and noted to be among the tallest in the world. Can these destructions be justified as instruments of political conquest?” - Vivek Gumaste, Truth In History, (http://www.sulekha.com).


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more