A Conversation for The Controversy Surrounding the Origins of the Taj Mahal

I have been in ALL rooms in the Taj

Post 1

donelson

As a photographer, I was given access to ALL rooms at the Taj Mahal, which I visited in 1999. The result is our virtual tour: Explore the Taj Mahal http://www.taj-mahal.net

I can categorically state that Prof Oak is talking through his hat when he claims that statues, etc, are in the locked and/or inaccessible rooms of the Taj Mahal. NONE of the (public-prohibited) rooms contain anything at all. On the ground floor there are non-public rooms which have finished floors and wall decorations, but on the next floor up, the rooms are all plain and unfinished, and some even have some small amounts of rubble in them.

The British searched the Taj extensively in the 19th century, looking for signs of decay and settling, which might threaten the Taj. They found some cracks, which were repaired and/or filled. They found NONE of the ridiculous assertions that Prof Oak makes about any of the rooms.

None of the architecture and construction even remotely suggests that any of the current Taj was a hindu temple or building. There were undoubtedly hindus living in the area prior to construction of the Taj Mahal, and they and any small buildings they may have had at the time would have been cleared away before construction of the Taj, which may have led to myths and legends being created.

If there were any conclusives evidence, MANY professionals and reporters would be shouting it out (as is the case for all conspiracy theories)

It appears that Prof Oak is just a conspiracy crackpot, one of many.


Cocksure statements

Post 2

armano

In 'I have been in ALL rooms in the Taj', Donelson states that he can categorically state that Oak is taking though his hat regarding what could possibly be in Taj's inaccessible rooms. If Donelson had really seen all the rooms (in the Taj Mahal complex), he would surely have noticed that many doorways have been bricked-up. So he has no way of knowing what is behind those bricked doors and passages. The way to discovery is to keep an open mind. So people like 'Donelson' should think before they make such cocksure statements and try to discredit others.


Cocksure statements

Post 3

Kal-ke

you're all going on about Oak but what about the excellent research Stephen Knapps has done along with the photographic evidence?

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_temple.htm

curious....

k


Key: Complain about this post

I have been in ALL rooms in the Taj

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more