A Conversation for The Controversy Surrounding the Origins of the Taj Mahal

Taj mahal

Post 1

vishwapatil

In P.N.Oaks book i have read that Shahajahan was unable to arrange the wood required for the writing Quranic inscriptions on the outer wall of the Tajamahal. If this is true then the Tajamahal is not at all built by the Shahajahan. If this was the case then it is impossible to complete the marble inlay inside the tomb also isnt it? My second question is The taj as they say has one mosque and otherone is nagarakhana. THEN THERE IS NO MINARET AT ALL OUTSIDE THE SO CALLED MOSQUE therefore this also proves that the mosque is also not there.
And tajamahal is not at all built by the Shahajahan

Vishwanath B.Patil


Taj mahal

Post 2

Kal-ke

its simple -
let as many people, Hindu or not, know about it......

the FACT that a film is being made about the FALSE version of the TAJ MAHALS history goes to show that this is an attempt to cover up history and re-write the minds of hindus.....

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_temple.htm

the above link also comes with photographic evidence.......

its not just the TAJ MAHAL that has been taken in this way but also the KAABA - where there is a SHIV LING......

http://www.geocities.com/jairama1/kaaba.htm

it would be stupid of the hindus to let this slip from under our feet but at the same time its a sensitive topic.....

we cannot blame the Muslims and the Islam of today cos of the actions of the past.......

Kal-k
The 3rd Side of a Koin.....
The Beginning and the End.....

Link to unfinished website - but ready for a sneak preview...

http://www.geocities.com/chrishna21/


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more