A Conversation for Judge Dredd - Lawman of the Future

Judge Dredd vs Aliens

Post 1

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Looks to be one of the Better Aliens cross overs, as long as A Predator doesn't turn up as well!!!
(wasn't there also a JD vs Predator at some point?)

There seems to be the standard Aliens fixture... DumbAss "marine" types who are there mainly to die horrible deaths.. This time in the form of "Pest Controllers"...


Judge Dredd vs Aliens

Post 2

NexusSeven

"Looks to be one of the Better Aliens cross overs"

Yeah, Andy Diggle's a quality writer. His Lady Constantine's good, and his new story (for 2000AD, IIRC) called Snow/Tiger looks good too.

"wasn't there also a JD vs Predator at some point?"

Yep. Written by John Wagner, can't remember who did the art. Largely forgettable, that one.


Judge Dredd vs Aliens

Post 3

Nate

jd vs predaotr was in the megazine. it sucked. the alien one looks a lot better


Judge Dredd vs Aliens

Post 4

NexusSeven

Yeah, it was in the Meg, but it was originally a Dark Horse 3 or 4-part miniseries and appeared in the Megazine as a reprint.


Judge Dredd vs Aliens

Post 5

Nate

didn't know that. quite enjoying the aliens crossover though. megazine is looking pretty good these days as well


Judge Dredd vs Aliens

Post 6

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Very good, Snow Tiger was excellent.

At the moment I can hardly wait for Mondays when my subscription arrives.... And every 4 weeks my treble dose of Thrill Power with the Megazine too...


Judge Dredd vs Aliens

Post 7

Nate

loving both at the moment


Judge Dredd vs Aliens

Post 8

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Mmmhmmm - didn't get to read last weeks installments until Saturday, then couldn't wait for Monday for 2kad...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more