A Conversation for Death

Death

Post 41

Lares-The-Lost

If you think life sucks, then you are possibly already partially dead. Please confer with your health-care provider in regards to this unfortunate situation. What kind of flowers should I send your family?


Death

Post 42

NeverBob

If death is the end of cellular respiration, then life must be the presense thereof. Therefore, if life sucks, that implies that it is still breathing, and cannot, by definition, be death.


Death

Post 43

Sir_Head

I'd just like to say that I have been dead for 3 years now and it is extremely
overated... smiley - winkeye


Death

Post 44

shewhoguards

Did you hav a nice funeral? Lots of flowers?


Death

Post 45

Sir_Head

The funeral was good. Lots of lovely flowers and music. It went downhill from
there (literally) and I have been stuck in this box ever since. Dark, damp
and damn uncomfortable...


Death

Post 46

NeverBob

The computer and keyboard must really crowd things up.


Death

Post 47

Sir_Head

Actually it is a palmtop with voice recognition ;-P Very space saving. Keeps
me sane otherwise I'd lose it being dead and all...


Death

Post 48

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

"Never Bob's ir head" ... Doesn't that prove there's a hand directing the universe?


Death

Post 49

NeverBob

I believe it is more of a tightly-closed fist. And one that is blissfully unaware of what the other fist is doing, at that.


Death

Post 50

shewhoguards

Mind you it must be easy to connect it to the phonelines, you must be just about parrellell to them.


Death

Post 51

Sir_Head

I tap into the lines right next to my coffin... No one notices.

To NeverBob - Gotta love rigor mortis hey...


Death

Post 52

Zebedee (still Pool God after all these years)

Perhaps she Melvined him. It worked for Bill and Ted.


Death

Post 53

NeverBob

Rigor mortis does make trimming the nails a bit difficult. But my typing speed remains unchanged, unfortunately.


Death

Post 54

shewhoguards

Get a mike so you can just speak straight on. Unless your voicebox has rotted away


Death

Post 55

NeverBob

Voicebox is fine, just a bit dry. Jaw fell off a couple weeks ago though.


Death

Post 56

Sir_Head

Well, I had my voice synthesised and then programmed
to my soul (found out it apparrently lives on) which was
handy because I am just mostly bone these days...


Death

Post 57

Ironic Joke

Death..? What is it good for..? Personally, I quite like the idea of a neverending party... but with a modern twist .. I want to be able to drink and drive !! Well, if ur dead anyway, what is there to worry about??

Of course this would have to happen in another plane... but how would u put a road in a plane??


Death

Post 58

NeverBob

I've seen a few airlines put a plane in the road, but that's a different forum altogether...


Death is good for you!

Post 59

Mad Max

Too old to remember the white spot? It happens every time time the TV goes off -what are you talking about. You must have one of those "new fangled" colour TV's (I'm a student -I'm still watching the same TV I was when I was about 4 years old).


Death is good for you!

Post 60

cyrillion

Year, but you won't complain about, will you?


Key: Complain about this post